My husband, aka Mr. Wonderful, and I retired and moved to Florida from New Jersey in 2007. One day driving to Altamonte Springs, and stopped at a traffic light beside a 1985 Ford truck, I became caught up in the world of Cheetah Girl, the driver. She wore a top ripped in the right places, serious fake nails and elaborate makeup. Her leather faced mom, a former woman of the jungle, sat next to her. Both were smoking.
It was a call to write, and I have practiced since.
Blogging is fun and a way to go public with my efforts. Your comments can help navigate my journey on the winding road of aging.
I post weekly, an average of 500 words of a bit of this and a bit of that.
- Something funny or LOL Laugh Out Loud
- Something new I’ve learned
- Something about travel, might even be a day trip in Florida
- Something about health, I have Type I Diabetes and use an insulin pump.
- Something about Woman’s issues
Education, Professional, Published
- BS Degree in Education State University College at Oneonta, New York
- MS Degree Lehman College Bronx, New York
- Worked in Sales and Education
- Published Florida Writers Association, “ Let’s Talk” Anthology Volume Three- 2011
- Published in Florida Writers “My Wheels” Anthology Volume Four- 2012